Thank you for scheduling an event with Star 105.5. We appreciate your partnership and please be assured that we are committed to making this a very safe and enjoyable experience for all involved. To that end, we will be following all current state and local guidelines as well as adhering to the following Alpha Media corporate requirements for all live events:
• Star 105.5 staff members must wear a mask while working at all times during the event.
• Strict adherence for our staff to six foot distancing – INCLUDING in social media photos/video.
• Star 105.5 personalities will retreat to a less populated area as needed to record breaks without a mask.
• For our mutual safety, Star 105.5 respectfully requests that our client partners also adhere to all applicable state and local guidelines for indoor and outdoor gatherings including social distancing and mask requirements for their staff and patrons where required.
• Star 105.5 Staff will be mindful to have no physical contact with the public, clients or co-workers.
• If the number of attendees congregating exceeds state and local crowd-size mandates, our promotions staff will contact sales rep and client for assistance in rectifying the situation.
• Star 105.5 staff will remind the public of these important safety protocols during live breaks and social media/event promotions.
We thank you in advance for joining us in following these measures to ensure a successful event for your business. Please be advised that if at any time you elect to suspend proper state and local safety guidelines during your event, Star 105.5 reserves the right to exit the venue for the safety of our staff without refund.