The holidays have come and gone. The relatives are back home and the decorations have been put away. The only thing that remains is that gift card for a new tattoo your cousin gave you for Christmas. Here are six ways to use any unwanted gift card:
1. TURN IT INTO CASH - PlasticJungle.com, GiftCards.com, and Cardpool.com will pay you up to 92% of the card's value.
2. THINK OUTSIDE THE CARD - You may be able to use the card in the parent company's other stores. An Old Navy card, for example, can be used at Gap and Banana Republic.
3. TRADE FOR MILES - United Airlines will give customers miles in exchange for gift cards.
4. GIVE TO THOSE IN NEED - Goodwill will take it.
5. SWAP FOR ANOTHER CARD - At PlasticJungle.com, you can convert your card into an electronic card for Amazon.com.
6. RE-GIFT IT
Return to: Blogging Molly Blog