DIGITAL DIRECTOR WANTED!
Matrix Broadcasting is looking to fill the position of Digital Director/Promotions Coordinator for WZSR-FM and WFXF-FM in the Chicago market.
This person will be responsible for creating and managing content on station websites and social media platforms to engage our audience and drive digital revenue for our stations. We are looking for an innovative thinker with a passion for radio that will bring creative ideas that promote listener participation, support station and client initiatives and increase our overall visibility in the Chicago suburban metro. You will coordinate station promotions, events, appearances and remotes and attend evening and weekend station events as needed. You will work with our clients and a team of other promotional assistants as well as the sales and programming staff so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Qualifications and requirements include but are not limited to:
- Experience in Web content design, creation and editing
- Ability to work with Promotion/Sales/Programming departments to develop successful promotional concepts for station. This will include client video recording, scheduling talent, managing prizes and giveaways, and preparing recaps of events.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical.
- Social Media marketing and analysis
- Video recording during remote station events, and editing after events
- Excellent communication skills – including writing and editing
- Strong PC skills – including Outlook, Word, Photoshop
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines while paying close attention to detail
- A proven track record of excelling in a teamwork environment
Qualified candidates should mail cover letter and resume to: Kathleen Cahill, Matrix Broadcasting 8800 US Highway 14, Crystal Lake, IL. 60012-or email to [email protected]